Do you believe the year has come to an end? Still trying to wrap my brain around how fast it really went! Today I am sharing my most loved products of 2017. It has been fun to go back and reflect what the favorites were, as well as going through every single month on a personal level to see how this year has come to an end and all the ups and downs. I wanted to say thank you for all of you who have shared in this journey with me and especially those who have inspired me and supported me through every single step of the way.
This journey the past year has been humbling to say the least. I am so excited for what 2018 has to offer! Lots of new journeys and exciting things to come. Now to share my most LOVED products of the year with you all! Happy New Year!
1. Raw Hem Pocket Tee. Lots of colors, we sold this baby out! The most loved item of the year!
2. The infamous Leopard Cardigan for just $10 and it is paired with another most loved product of the year, the 3. Free People January Tee
6. Cut out leggings under $25 , size down!
7. Ruffle Sleeve Tunic Sweater , great for leggings and love the length, also a great price, 3 colors!
8. The BEST , yes BEST hairspray ever! So glad you all loved it too!
9. This pom pom Beanie Hat! Lots of colors, just $15. I wear this thing all the time, even in the house!
10. Cozy Knit Cardigan you ever did see! I think cardigans and layering pieces were a big hit this year!
Hope you all had a wonderful New Year’s and I am looking forward to sharing more this year with all of you! I am going to leave you with a few more things that you all were loving that were close behind the others. This was such a fun post to do and even though some items are sold out, I loved seeing the most loved products of 2017!