Hey guys! Anybody else feel like October just flew by? Here we are talking holidays and shopping already for the season. I will be counting to Black Friday with you all and finding the best deals around. Now is the time to become and Amazon Prime member if you aren’t already! I do just about all my shopping online, and just like their Prime Day Deals, I have no doubt they will bring it full speed this holiday season as well! In the meantime, I am sharing some of my favorite and most recent Amazon Purchases !
There is just something about free two-day shipping and right to my door that gets me all excited! I have also found that fashion has come a very long way with Amazon. Just about anything you can imagine is available and at the best prices. And yes, yes you can return! Did you also know if you don’t get your package on time and send you an email, they often credit our account $5 ?! Yes, super easy and just let them know if they have a delay or your product doesn’t come on time! They have one of the BEST costumer service departments I have dealt with. Amazon works hard to ensure you are happy! Ok here we go! These are my last 10 purchases that I am loving! I am going through my orders without editing, so beware! lol! I’m excited to see what I actually bought and how great it was or is to share with you! Leave me your top recent Amazon purchase in my comments below!
10 Recent Purchases from Amazon: (hubby excluded!)
1. King Size Sheet Set for just $23. Yes, just $23 and come in over 20 colors and sizes. Based off over 25k reviews, these sheets ranked very high for sheets and I have to say, I am pleased. Now, I am not one for spending a fortune on sheets, I just want them soft, easy to wash and durable. These are great!
2. Plaid Blanket Scarf $13 , 2 colors (both are amazing)! These scarves are a must have for the season and make for amazing gifts! For teachers, family, friends, and the list goes on, this is one of my favorite things! You can wrap them a few different ways and also use as a shawl. These are everywhere. The reason I picked these are the colors. They are softer tones and I haven’t seen to many like them. At this price, they are great. Every one needs a plaid blanket scarf. EVERYONE! You will never take it off.
3. Faux Fur Vest. Here is where it gets fun! I am laughing going through these recent purchases. If my husband only knew! Ok so if you don’t already know about this vest, here’s the details. It has pockets! It is NOT bulky at all, huge bonus because these can tend to be on the bulkier side. This vest is the perfect length, and I mean perfect! This is an area where I do think price plays a role, the quality of the faux fur varies greatly. This faux fur vest is $75! This is also a great holiday photo option.
4. Cutout Leggings under $23. I can’t say enough about these. Be sure to size down, trust me. I searched high and low for a brand that has been sold out and came across these. I now own two pair. I love these fun cutout leggings for working out and for everyday wear. They are just a fun twist on the basics and high-waisted to hide and tuck! These are just under $23! In love with these leggings.
5. Kids Slip On Sneakers $18! I am SO glad these made it to the list. I have wanted to share these kids sneakers with all you moms out there, or caregivers that are at the battling shoe laces game with me! Every morning we are rushing out the door, and then the darn shoe laces battle begins. I couldn’t take it anymore! I searched for shoes that were semi stylish and what I thought were cool enough, but didn’t have laces or velcro. I am pleasantly surprised about these sneakers. Now, I am linking the girls option, but they also have boys and my link should take you there too. These do have limited availability, so grab them quick. The quality is right up there with any other name brand gym shoe I have purchased for the kids and they just slip on! Highly recommend these slip on sneakers for kids! Lots of color options too!
6. Oversized off the shoulder sweater $21 . This one I was pleasantly surprised with as well. I haven’t even shared it yet on my social media accounts, so you get first dibs! This is very cute on. Comes in 4 colors and can’t beat the price. I think off the shoulder puts a sexy twist on a chunky knit sweater. This is a great off the shoulder sweater. I got grey for myself, shocking!